Come support our fund-raiser booth - this is an excellent opportunity to pick up our lovely merchandise if you haven't got the chance in our previous events.
Our rabbits' fav Busy Bunny chewable toys will also be on sale!
Visit our official Facebook Event Information Pagehere.
Do stop by to talk to us if you have any rabbit queries as well. Hope to see you there!
What is The Green Mart?
It aims to be a socially-conscious carnival that promotes green living and enviromental awareness.
- Affordable: all items sold under $50
- With heart: Sponsor a child under World Vision or drop your extra unsold clothes into World Vision's recycling box to help vulnerable children under the Children in Crisis program. Buy handicrafts from SCA and Friends of the Disabled
- Organic choices of face, body, food & wellness products available
- Eco–friendly: BYOB, no fancy packaging or superfluous receipts, drop your old newspapers or old clothes into the World Vision recycling boxes to help vulnerable children around the world.
When and Where?
Date and Time: 15 August 2009 (Sat) 9am – 5pm
Venue: Asmara Lifestyle
Exit Central Expressway (CTE) at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
2) Keep left along Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
3) Turn left into Bishan Park 2 carpark
(closest to Ang Mo Kio Swimming complex, directly opp Caltex station)
Nearest interchange: Ang Mo Kio Interchange
Take bus 133 or 136
Alight after the Caltex Station
Please use the map above to find out directions to Aramsa Spa. Plenty of parking space just in front of the spa!